High-Frequency Electromagnetic Techniques: Recent Advances and Applications / Edition 1by Asoke K. Bhattacharyya, A. K. Bhattacharyya
Pub. Date: 08/28/1995
High-Frequency Electromagnetic Techniques Electromagnetic engineers often deal with problems in which the surfaces of the geometrics being studied do not conform to the eleven coordinate systems in which wave equations are separable. In such cases, when exact solutions of wave equations don’t apply, approximate methods must suffice. Among these is the class… See more details below
High-Frequency Electromagnetic Techniques Electromagnetic engineers often deal with problems in which the surfaces of the geometrics being studied do not conform to the eleven coordinate systems in which wave equations are separable. In such cases, when exact solutions of wave equations don’t apply, approximate methods must suffice. Among these is the class of highfrequency analytical techniques covered in this bookmethods which lately have proven themselves to be indispensable to the design and analysis of radar systems, antennas, the interpretation of results in remote sensing, and the assessment of electromagnetic compatibility and electromagnetic interference in computer circuits. The most comprehensive guide to the subject currently available, High-Frequency Electromagnetic Techniques provides an in-depth look at the latest methods for highfrequency analysis. Designed to help professionals find fast, accurate solutions to their design and analysis problems, this valuable working resource features many case studies and realistic examples which vividly demonstrate exactly how high-frequency techniques can be applied to such areas as:
- Analysis of near and far field patterns of horns and corrugated conical horns and their design
- Analysis and design of various reflector systems
- Slot antennas and their high-frequency formulations and design
- Antennas on finite bodies and on aircraft
- The estimation of mutual coupling between antennas on structures
- EMC and EMI problems with aircraft antennas and antennas on structures
- Terrain propagation modeling and the prediction of the effects of terrain geometry and properties on EM wave propagation
- Ground, sea, and atmospheric clutter modeling and the choice of radar parameters to obtain clutter reduction in many situations
- Publication date:
- Wiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering Series, #13
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 6.54(w) x 9.61(h) x 1.14(d)
Table of Contents
High-Frequency Electromagnetic Techniques and Recent Advances.
Near and Far Fields of Electromagnetic Horn Antennas.
Reflector Antennas and Rim Loading.
Radar Cross Sections of Complex Objects.
High-Frequency Treatment of Antennas in Complex Environments.
Estimation of Mutual Coupling Between Antennas on Structures: EMC and EMI Studies.
Terrain Scattering and Propagation Modeling Using High-Frequency Techniques.
Radar Clutter Modeling Using High-Frequency Techniques.
High-Frequency Electromagnetic Computer Codes.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >