- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
HIPAA for Healthcare Professionals clearly explains HIPAA concepts and brings meaning to the concepts through examples, real-life scenarios, thought-provoking questions, and discussion. Perfect for any allied health professional, coverage includes key information on the HIPAA ruling including fundamentals, privacy issues, explanation of the security ruling, and dispels HIPAA myths. Benefits:
• Addresses the question, 'How does HIPAA impact me and my job?'
• Think About It feature stimulates reflection about concepts discussed.
• True Stories and Scenarios illustrate actual real-life happenings and emphasize the importance of HIPAA compliance.
• Review Questions found at the end of chapter allow reader to check their understanding of chapter concepts.
• Appendix: Forms and Resources to be used on the job.
1. Introduction to HIPAA 2. Privacy Issues Explained 3. Transactions and Code Sets 4. Security Ruling Explained 5. Unique Health Identifiers and HIPAA Myths Appendix. Glossary. Index.
Posted January 9, 2013
No text was provided for this review.