1. Hispanic Migrants in a Nation of Immigrants.
2. Hispanic Food Habits: Women, Nutrition, and Health Concerns.
3. Mexican-American Diets and Nutrient Intake.
4. Puerto Rican Diets and Nutrient Intake.
5. Other Hispanic Diets and Nutrient Intake.
6. Diet Related Diseases and Other Health Issues.
7. Overweight and Obesity in American Hispanics.
8. Applying the U.S. Dietary Guidelines to Hispanic Diets.
9. Reaching Hispanics Through Diet Counseling and Nutrition Education.
10. Assessing Food Intake Among Hispanics.