- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Westminster, MD
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Hitler was without doubt the the most destructively influential figure of the twentieth century. Frank McDonough provides a detailed analysis of the rise of Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party. The book begins with an overview of the personality and early life of Adolf Hitler and proceeds to examine the early years of the Nazi Party and the major factors which led to the growth of support for the Nazis, including the organisation and propoganda of the Nazi Party and the growth of electoral support. The book concludes by examining the reasons why Hitler was appointed German Chancellor in January 1943.
PART 1: THE PROBLEM & THE CONTEXT.
PART 2: ANALYSIS.
1. Adolf Hitler: Personality & Early Life.
2. The Early Growth of the Nazi Party
3. The Ideology of Hitler & the Nazi Party.
4. The Nazi Party: Policy, Organisation and Propaganda.
5. Who Voted for Hitler & the Nazi Party.
6. Hitler's Rise to Power.
PART 3: ASSESSMENT.
7. The Historical Debate.