Take inspiration from one of the most iconic artists, Andy Warhol. Each of the natural wooded pencils have a different brightly colored eraser paired with one of Warhol’s signature quotes.
As one of the preeminent American artists of the 20th century, Andy Warhol was a leading figure in the Pop Art movement by challenging the world to see art differently. His cultural legacy lives on through his artworks and the works of The Andy Warhol Foundation and The Andy Warhol Museum.
- 8 pencils with sayings:
- Red: Being good in business is the most fascinating kind of art.
- Navy blue: In the future everybody will be world famous for fifteen minutes.
- Pink: I never fall apart because I never fall together.
- Yellow: Wasting money puts you in a real party mood.
- Gray: Isn’t life a series of images that change as they repeat themselves?
- Light blue: Everybody must have a fantasy
- Green: Art is what you can get away with
- Orange: The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting.
- Package measures 2.5” x 8.5”
- Printed in the USA, imported
- Galison Books
- Publication date:
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews