The drawing embossed on the cover of this journal was found in a book of maps from the 18th century. The decoration featured on the first page could be inspiration for a book of your thoughts or dreams!
This soft genuine leather journal has been vegetable-dyed in tan leather. An 18th century embossment and special, natural wood bead closure give this journal an antique Italian look. The best way to keep one's travel or life memories or, why not, new ideas for the future!!!
- 120 ivory lined acid free pages
- Tan color
- Cover is made from genuine leather
- Comes with a wooden bead closure
- Measures 6.7” x 8.7” x 1”
- Handcrafted in Piacenza, Italy
- Amarcord Fumi
- Publication date:
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews