iHome iPL10 Dual Charging Stereo FM Clock Radio with Lightning Dockby iHome
This great-looking, space-saving speaker system is perfect for listening to all your music.
- Auto sync feature instantly sets clock to iPhone or iPod time.
- Wake or sleep to iPhone, iPod or FM radio
- Flexible Lightning dock charges and plays iPhone 5 or iPod
- Enjoy your music while keeping your iPhone 5, 5th generation iPod touch or 7th generation iPod nano fully charged
- Universal USB port for iPhone 5 and legacy Apple devices
- Charge and play both Lightning and 30-pin powered iPhone and iPod models using the cable included with your device (USB sync cable not included)
- Auto Syncs clock time to always-current iPhone time settings in seconds
- FM radio with 6 station preset memory
- Specially designed Reson8® speaker sealed speaker chambers deliver astounding clarity, depth and power
- EXB sound enhancement provides extra bass boost with expanded bass circuitry
- Gently increased/decreased alarm/sleep volume eases waking and sleep
- 100V-240V universal AC voltage adaptor
- Switching power supply works just about anywhere
- 12 or 24 hour display
- Adjustable sleep timer with separate volume
- Battery Backup
- Dimensions: 5” x 4.49” x 5”
- SDI Technologies Inc.
- Publication date:
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
iHome iPL10 Dual Charging Stereo FM Clock Radio with Lightning Dock based on 0 ratings. 4 reviews.
this will not work if your iPhone has any type of case.....so I had to return this item.
does this come with warranty?
I absolutely love this stereo. It is small, which is useful because it can fit anywhere. I love that I can plug-in my iPod and listen to music all the time, put it on sleep so I can listen to music 'til it turns off. The reason I don't give it a five star, is the dim it's really bright but if you turn it down than you can't see the numbers (unless you have next to your bed) and the alarm is only for one specific time, so if you get up at different times during the week this isn't helpful.
I ordered two of these for Christmas, as both of my daughters bought iPhones. In theory this is a decent product. It is a nice compact size for a nightstand. The time automatically syncs when you plug in an iPhone or iPod. The charger on top is for a Apple lightning plug, which is on the newest iPhones or iPods. Note an iPad will NOT fit on the top of this iHome. Older Apple devices or any iPad can be plugged into the back USB port, even if you are using the top lightning charger at the same time. Our issue was the back rest built into the top to protect your device as it charges. My daughters both have and swear by the otter box commuter case for their iPhones that protects from serious drops and spills. The phones in their otter box cases do not fit on the charger. They both agreed that they did not want to use the back USB with a plug/cord, they just wanted to drop in their iPhone. Back they went to B&N.