Enjoy great sound and a great look without distracting background noise thanks to these stylish, noise isolating earphones. Featuring noise isolating ear tips in a variety of sizes for added comfort and better fit. The high gloss metallic finish and multi-color ear cushions look great and let you listen to your music in style. Cool cloth covered cord for tangle-free use and in-line volume control for added convenience. Includes a travel pouch for added portability.Features:
- Provides detailed, dynamic sound with enhanced bass response. Great sounding earbuds work with any 3.5 mm headphone jack. Perfect for tablets, laptops, cell phones, portable game devices, tablets, MP3 players, etc.
- Detachable ear cushions fit a variety of ear sizes. Use the cushions that best fit your ear for clear crisp sound and custom fit.
- Noise isolation for undisturbed listening. Reduces distracting background noise and provides a quieter environment or music enjoyment.
- In-line volume control. Adjust listening level with the in-line volume control for added convenience.
- Stylish design. Attractive metallic finish, braided 2 color cord and matching 2 color ear cushion.
- Color: Blue
- Driver: 10 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Sensitivity: 102 dB
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Cable 1.2 meter cable with 3.5mm stereo plug and in-line volume control
- SDI Technologies Inc.
- Publication date:
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
I got these towards the end of January and they already stopped working. I've only used them while working out once, so it's not from sweat/water, and I only use them a few times a week other than that. In addition, they tangle more easily than normal headphones! I am hoping to get my money back because I wouldn't even want to exchange them for a new pair of the same earbuds. Very low quality.
Used in iPad Air two or three times max and the tip broke off in my iPad. It was going to cost $299 to replace it at the Apple store. We used superglue to re-attach the tip to the earbuds and luckily, it came out. Don't waste you money.