TEAC’s TN-100 brings the classic sound of vinyl to a price anyone can afford. Designed for music enthusiasts, the belt-drive motor ensures a cleaner sound than direct-drive DJ players. The output is switchable between phono out, for use with a preamp, and line out with phono EQ for use with powered monitors or receivers. An additional USB output allows vinyl collections to be recorded to Mac or PC computers.
Unlike many budget turntables, the TN-100 has a wooden body to dampen vibrations and provide cleaner, richer sound. The three-speed, auto-return turntable is available in either a flat black or cherry finish.
For music fans who have been been collecting records for decades or those just starting out, TEAC’s TN-100 delivers the true sound of classic records.
- Authentic belt-drive turntable: The plastic platter is driven by a high torque DC motor for stable rotation. A durable Neoprene® rubber mat further reduces vibration. The high accuracy of the spindle is maintained by a polished Stainless steel Spindle and highly durable bronze spindle holder.
- Dense, composite wood construction with modern black finish: Unlike competitors with plastic chassis, the heavy MDF cabinet minimizes vibrations and resonance for cleaner playback of your vinyl collection. An understated flat black finish fits any décor.
- MM-type cartridge phono equalizer & amplifier: Enjoy vinyl playback with any amplifier. The TN-200 supports both phono and line output that allows you to play vinyl with or without phono equalizer.
- Built-in USB Digital Output and Analog Phono/Line Output: The TI-made A/D converter allows you to transfer music via USB to your PC and digitize your vinyl collection. Protect your vinyl records from damage caused by playback, and enjoy your music library on mobile devices. A pair of RCA connectors are employed for conventional way of connections with either Line or Phono input of your amplifier.
- Static balanced straight type tone arm: A straight tone arm has been used for high tracking accuracy. The anti-skating mechanism ensures accurate tracking of phonograph records.
- Publication date:
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews