A diary is for secrets, and what better way to keep your secrets safe than with this Top Secret diary? It appears as if the book is swaddled in chains and padlocks, but it’s just an illusion - an illusion that will keep out even little siblings! Dream, doodle, write, imagine and do not ever worry about your top secrets being seen.
- Keep thoughts, treasures and secrets recorded to always be remembered
- Write or draw on the 240 colorful lined pages
- Safely keep these adventurous rememberances under lock and key
- Printed with vegetable based inks on recycled papers
- For ages 5 years and older
- Measures 6.4” x 1” x 6.2”
- Peaceable Kingdom
- Publication date:
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
I got this for my 9-year old grandson for Christmas, and he was delighted. He wanted a journal that locked, so the Do Not Enter/Keep Out theme is just right. He was happy to see two keys included. The book is medium-sized, and I think that is just right for a young boy who might find a long page intimidating. This way, it doesn't take so much writing to fill up a page. I think this product is just right for encouraging boys to write.
I got this for my 5 yr old nephew who loves to write. He was so excited about the lock and key that I am not sure he figured out that this was for his writing. I am happy to find one that works for boys!!