Let the magic of Venice become your muse! The cover of this gorgeous Venezia Journal is adapted from G. B. Arzenti's ''Bird's Eye View'' portrayal of early 17th-century Venice. The image depicts a bustling Piazza San Marco, with its Campanile and Basilica. Vessels of all sizes ply the Grand Canal, and the famous Rialto Bridge is seen above.
- Venezia design is enhanced with subtle iridescent highlights and embossed for a dimensional effect.
- Provides 192 lightly-lined opaque pages for personal reflection, sketching, making lists, or jotting down quotations or poems.
- Creamy-smooth acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- Hardcover journal lies flat for ease of use.
- 7-1/4 inches wide by 9 inches high.
- Peter Pauper
- Publication date:
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >