Home Vegetable Gardening (Illustrated)by F.F. Rockwell
• With some, the home vegetable garden is a hobby; with others, especially in these days of high prices, a great help. There are many in both classes whose experience in gardening has been restricted
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
• The book is an edited and illustrated version of the original one and includes 15 or more unique illustrations which are relevant to its content.
• With some, the home vegetable garden is a hobby; with others, especially in these days of high prices, a great help. There are many in both classes whose experience in gardening has been restricted within very narrow bounds, and whose present spare time for gardening is limited. It is as "first aid" to such persons, who want to do practical, efficient gardening, and do it with the least possible fuss and loss of time, that this book is written. In his own experience the author has found that garden books, while seldom lacking in information, often do not present it in the clearest possible way. It has been his aim to make the present volume first of all practical, and in addition to that, though comprehensive, yet simple and concise. If it helps to make the way of the home gardener more clear and definite, its purpose will have been accomplished.
- Five Star Publishing, LLC
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 1 MB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Really a gardening book with no pictures. What were they thinking. Gave it one star because u had to to post a review.
This is on of the best books out there for gardening, Love the updated pictures.
That will help a lot
This is not what I was looking for.