Homework Helpers: Biology, Revised Editionby Matthew Distefano
• An approach to the study of biology using the scientific method and the skills
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Homework Helpers: Biology is a user friendly review book that will make any student-or those trying to help them-feel like he or she has a private Biology tutor. Homework Helpers: Biology covers all of the topics included in a typical one-year Biology curriculum, including:
• An approach to the study of biology using the scientific method and the skills and equipment used by most biologists.
• The concept of the cell as the unit of structure and function of all life.
• DNA and the chemical processes of inheritance.
• The evolution of life on this planet and how humans are part of the process.
• The study of the environments of life and how all life is interconnected on this planet.
Each chapter includes detailed questions that allow students to assess how well they've mastered each idea. Not only does the author provide the right answers to these self-study questions, but also detailed explanations of why the wrong answers are wrong.
- The Career Press, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 4 MB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
This is REALY helpful it can help me on my homwork, it does not make sense to me when someone trys to explain it to me it kinda hard for me to understand but this book REALY helps!!!!!!!!
I found this better and any of my instructors in High school and college. Sound ridiculous huh! But it is true.
This book really helped me with teaching a summer biology class. It provided lots of review questions for me to ask in class and input into the quizzes. The descriptions are very specific yet to the point. The organization of the book is also really helpful for understanding the material.
This review book for biology is full of lots of questions that you can practice topics from the course with.