I was born and raised in Nebraska, but spent my college years traveling the world. I fell in love with Eastern Europe, Paris, Indian Food and the beautiful beaches of Sri Lanka. But I came back home to marry my high school sweetheart and now I spend my days raising our growing family. In those few spare moments I have, I am either reading or writing Young Adult Fiction, because I am Obsessed with it!
Five other things I'm obsessed with right now:
1. My Kuerig Coffee Machine. Genius.
2. 90's music. Oh man, I might not have understood the 80's but the 90's speaks right to my soul.
3. Chocolate smelling body wash. Who doesn't want to walk around smelling like a bakery?
4. E-Readers. Probably my favorite invention of all time! Well, other than indoor plumbing....
5. Bubble Blast. Way better than Angry Birds. Way too addicting. And Way fun!!!