Hospitality Financial Accounting / Edition 1by Jerry J. Weygandt, Donald E. Kieso, Paul D. Kimmel, Agnes L. DeFranco
Pub. Date: 03/28/2004
Introducing students to the basic operation of a foodservice or hotel business, this comprehensive edition offers easy-to-follow guidelines and information on identifying, recording, and communicating the economic events of a hospitality organization. Adapted from the market-leading book on financial accounting, this book helps readers contribue to the success of every hospitality business.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 1.00(d)
Table of Contents
TO THE INSTRUCTOR.
1. Hospitality Accounting in Action.
2. Accounting Principles.
3. The Recording Process.
4. Adjusting the Accounts.
5. Completion of the Accounting Cycle.
6. Subsidiary Ledgers and Special Journals.
7. Accounting for Merchandising Operations in Hospitality.
8. The Statement of Cash Flows.
10. Inventories, Cost Calculations, and Internal Controls.
11. Accounting for Receivables and Payables.
12. Long-Term and Intangible Assets.
13. Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, and Corporations.
Specimen Financial Statements: Hilton Hotels Corporation.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >