- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
* Hospitality Financial Accounting, Second Edition is the ultimate resource for understanding the principles of financial accounting and learning to apply these principles to real-world hospitality management.
* Includes an expanded section on ethics and includes real-world cases of ethical dilemmas including the Enron trial
* Includes user-oriented exercises that demonstrate the relevance of accounting to hospitality students, and Accounting in Action boxes give students insight into how real companies use accounting in practice
* Accompanied by an instructor's manual that includes lectures, assignments, sample syllabi for the hospitality financial accounting course, solutions and test bank
* Supplements include WebCT and Blackboard course management options