- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Housing and Interior Design is the perfect choice for introducing students to the fascinating world of housing and interior design. With a striking design and beautiful illustrations, this teaching package helps students examine housing needs and choices, the basic principles of interior design and design presentation, and opportunities in a wide range of housing and interior design careers. In addition, the text:
• Examines historical, cultural, and technological influences on housing and interiors.
• Addresses architectural styles and housing types along with universal design for all people.
• Introduces the elements and principles of design and their indoor and outdoor applications. Also presents the phases of the design process.
• Highlights green and sustainable design and ecological issues in the Green Choices features.
• Profiles numerous housing and interior design careers in the Career Focus features.
• Includes a wealth of chapter review materials that help students apply text concepts, including Think Critically, Community Links, Academic Connections, Technology Applications, Design Practice, and FCCLA.