- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. "How Am I smart?" An Introduction to
2. What Are My Core Needs? How are Multiple Intelligences
3. I Think with Words... I Am Developing My Word Smart!
I Think With Questions... I Am Developing My Logic Smart!
5. I Think With
Pictures... I Am Developing My Picture Smart!
6. I Think with Rhythms and
Melodies... I Am Developing My Music Smart!
7. I Think With Movement and Touch...
I Am Developing Body Smart!
8. I Think with Patterns... I Am Developing My
9. I Think with People... I Am Developing My People Smart!
I Think by Reflecting... I Am Developing My Self Smart!
Posted February 18, 2012
Loved the idea of looking at my children not as in "are they smart?" but "in what ways are they smart". Neat ideas for recognizing the learning preferences of children and ways to boost the areas they are weaker in.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.