How Great Is Our God is a beautiful collection of the best writings on the doctrine of God. Each one of the 312 inspiring readings with devotions is like taking a master class with some of the greatest Christian thinkers of the last century:
• Henry and Richard Blackaby, Experiencing God
• Jerry Bridges, Trusting God
• Chuck Colson, Loving God
• Sinclair Ferguson, A Heart for God
• Andrew Murray, Waiting on God and Working for God
• J. I. Packer, Knowing God
• John Piper, Desiring God
• R. C. Sproul, Pleasing God
• A. W. Tozer, The Pursuit of God
• Dallas Willard, Hearing God
This enriching daily devotional reader will challenge serious disciples of Christ to know and experience Him on a deeper level. It not only will edify your spirit; it also will give you a profound understanding of the character of God.
JERRY BRIDGES is an author and conference speaker. His most popular book, The Pursuit of Holiness, has sold over one million copies. Jerry has been on the staff of The Navigators for over fifty years, and currently serves in the Collegiate Mission where he is involved primarily in staff development, but also serves as a speaker resource to the campus ministries.