How I Turned $18 Into Millions Marketing Online: An Interview With Marketing Genius Ali Brownby Michael Senoff
Although the first years of owning her own business were lean, she didn’t give up. And in
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Ali Brown has built an amazing empire by helping everyday people create careers through marketing and business. But ten years ago, she was just another person who hated her dead-end job and finally said, “I can’t take it anymore,” and quit.
Although the first years of owning her own business were lean, she didn’t give up. And in this 30-minute interview, you’ll hear how she went from having less than $20 in her bank account to being a millionaire.
And Ali says she was just as insecure as anyone else when she first started out. In fact, after she wrote her first ebook, she worried about promoting it to her email list because she was afraid people would be mad at her for bothering them with it. But she pushed past her insecurities and in this audio you’ll hear how she did it.
You’ll Also Hear…
• The vital importance of knowing who your target audience is before you do anything else in business – and ways to do that
• 6 simple ways to get traffic to your site
• Why Ali says the biggest advantage you have is being you – and tips for adding personal information that will humanize your products
• Ethical, easy (but almost unknown) ways to build a list
• An exclusive look into the power of ezines and e-newsletters as a business strategy
• Twitter tips to stay connected with your audience
• Why you should never give up after the first promotion and ways to capitalize on repetition
• Key strategies for pricing products that may help you get top dollar
According to Ali, you should be very selective about the messages you allow into your life. There are a lot of people thriving in today’s economy, but if you only listen to the doom and gloom found on the news, you won’t hear about them. Fortunately, Ali says there’s an underground surge of positivity, but you may have to seek it out in order to be successful. And in this audio, you’ll hear where to find the messages and resources you need in order to thrive.
- Michael Senoff
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 24 KB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >