- How To Be A Freelance Writer is a simple-to-use, easy-to-understand guide to becoming a freelance writer. - It will take you through each step of the process, from making sure you have all of the necessary materials in order to begin, to setting up a portfolio and applying to job positions, all the ...
- How To Be A Freelance Writer is a simple-to-use, easy-to-understand guide to becoming a freelance writer.
- It will take you through each step of the process, from making sure you have all of the necessary materials in order to begin, to setting up a portfolio and applying to job positions, all the way through furthering your career once it has been established.
- This guide will go over everything that you need to know in order to become a freelance writer.
- As an extra bonus, this guide also includes a section of tips, and a quick reference that lays out all of the steps involved in your freelance writing journey, both of which can be found at the end of the book.
- There is a section dedicated to the debunking of freelance writing related myths, as well as a section dedicated solely to the understanding of business jargon that one will encounter in the writing business (whether freelance or not).
- Inside this book you should be able to find all of the information and materials you need in order to create a successful career in freelance writing for yourself. With this helpful aid, there will be nothing stopping you from reaching all of your goals. Good luck!
Your Step-By-Step Guide To Becoming a Freelance Writer
• Step One: Make sure that you have everything you need before you begin.
• Step Two: Know what you are talking about.
• Step Three: Don't believe everything you hear.
• Step Four: Decide what type of freelance writer you would like to be, or which field of writing fits you best.
• Step Five: A few more decisions that you need to make before actually beginning.
• Step Six: Put your decisions into action.
• Step Seven: Create your online presence.
• Step Eight: Apply to jobs and respond to job offers.
• Step Nine: Get down to business, and begin your freelance writing career
• Step Ten: Continuing and furthering your freelance career.
Chelsea Hammond has been a freelancer for roughly five years. She has worked primarily through the oDesk application when working for clients. She has done work in all fields of freelance writing, except for translation writing. The fields that she has the most experience in are blog writing, article writing, and content writing. On her own, she has also published one full-length novel ('A Severing of Ties'), and two books of poetry ('The Eloquence of A Child,' and 'A Rose Amongst Thorns').
HowExpert.com publishes short how to guides written by everyday experts.