Are you ready to drop those extra pounds you've been carrying around?
Awesome. But let me tell you something before others get to you... Two things: You don't need to jump on any current diet craze and you don't need to start exercising for hours each day.
Just ask your physician. Any physician worth her salt will tell you that it's not about dieting, it's about reshaping your lifestyle.
If you want to start losing weight, just slightly tweak the habits you are already used to. All you need to do is gradually but consistently add more tips to your life, and in just a couple of weeks you can start noticing results.
Here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
• Understand why it's so much harder to keep the weight off now than ever before.
• Learn the 2 most important concepts for losing weight and keeping it off.
• Discover which popular fruits will fill you up without adding too many calories. Not all fruits are created equal!
• Learn to control that SWEET TOOTH.
• Find out the truth about canned fruits.
• Understand why skipping meals can actually make you fall a step behind when trying to lose weight.
• Find out the best time to eat breakfast and why.
• Discover the truth about carbohydrates in your diet.
• Discover what a non-stick frying pan can do for your weight loss plan.
• Learn to be on the lookout for low-fat and no-fat substitutes.
• Discover why you really should chew your food 8-12 times before swallowing.
• Learn 3 everyday secrets to help you burn calories while at work or play.
• Learn how to fight the urge to become a couch potato.
• Find out how punching your pillow can help you lose weight.
• Learn why body massages can be a great tool for losing weight.
• Understand how good posture can help you to burn more calories each day.
• Understand why smoking can negatively effect your weight loss plan.
• Learn what role salt has in obesity.
• Learn 2 great stress relieving AND calorie burning activities that you will always have time for.
• Learn to do pelvic gyrations regularly.
• Discover which breathing exercises will help burn extra calories.
• Understand why it is important to count calories and how to use that information to lose weight.
• Learn the hidden danger of fried foods.
• Learn a simple exercise you can do anywhere at any time of day to burn extra calories.
• Learn a simple technique that will continue to motivate you to lose weight.
• 7 common exercises and the number of calories you can expect to burn during each.