How to Be a Zombie: A Hands-On Guide for Anyone with Brainsby Serena Valentino, Serena Valentina
The vacant stare, the shambling gait, the sense that you’re falling apart — adjusting to "life" as a zombie takes a little getting used to. And what’s with the sudden obsession with brains?/b>
So you’re a zombie. What now? Slow down — and flesh out the life of the mindless with this essential guide for the newly undead.
The vacant stare, the shambling gait, the sense that you’re falling apart — adjusting to "life" as a zombie takes a little getting used to. And what’s with the sudden obsession with brains? Time to get your outstretched hands on this comprehensive handbook spelling out all things z-o-m-b-i-e.
* identify your zombie archetype, figure out if you’re dating a zombie, and savor the joy of brains (or alternative foods when necessary)
* learn how to "pass" among the living, brush up on zombie fashion and etiquette, discover decor for the decaying, and check out some awesome tunes to eat brains by
* explore zombies in literature, films, and novels — and learn the truth about rumored celebrity zombies
* attention span getting shorter? Enjoy mini graphic novels on how to evade zombie hunters, take a zombie road trip, and"who do that voodoo"
* and much, much more guaranteed to make a trendy — if creepy and vacuous — creature proud!
- Candlewick Press
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.20(w) x 7.80(h) x 0.70(d)
- Age Range:
- 12 - 17 Years
Meet the Author
Serena Valentino is the author of the novel Fairest of All: A Tale of the Wicked Queen, as well as a writer for the comic book series GloomCookie and Nightmares & Fairytales. She lives in San Francisco and is pretty sure she's spotted some zombies leaving the nightclubs in her neighborhood late at night.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >