How to Be a Zombie: A Hands-On Guide for Anyone with Brainsby Serena Valentino, Serena Valentina
The vacant stare, the shambling gait, the sense that you’re falling apart — adjusting to "life" as a zombie takes a little getting used to. And what’s with the sudden obsession with brains?/b>
So you’re a zombie. What now? Slow down — and flesh out the life of the mindless with this essential guide for the newly undead.
The vacant stare, the shambling gait, the sense that you’re falling apart — adjusting to "life" as a zombie takes a little getting used to. And what’s with the sudden obsession with brains? Time to get your outstretched hands on this comprehensive handbook spelling out all things z-o-m-b-i-e.
* identify your zombie archetype, figure out if you’re dating a zombie, and savor the joy of brains (or alternative foods when necessary)
* learn how to "pass" among the living, brush up on zombie fashion and etiquette, discover decor for the decaying, and check out some awesome tunes to eat brains by
* explore zombies in literature, films, and novels — and learn the truth about rumored celebrity zombies
* attention span getting shorter? Enjoy mini graphic novels on how to evade zombie hunters, take a zombie road trip, and"who do that voodoo"
* and much, much more guaranteed to make a trendy — if creepy and vacuous — creature proud!
- Candlewick Press
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.20(w) x 7.80(h) x 0.70(d)
- Age Range:
- 12 - 17 Years
Meet the Author
Serena Valentino is the author of the novel Fairest of All: A Tale of the Wicked Queen, as well as a writer for the comic book series GloomCookie and Nightmares & Fairytales. She lives in San Francisco and is pretty sure she's spotted some zombies leaving the nightclubs in her neighborhood late at night.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews