How to Become a Magazine Publisher - Create Your Own Magazineby John Crossley-Stanbury
Anyone can create their own publication quickly and easily by following the same principles that the author, John Crossley-Stanbury used to start and run a successful magazine. You can use this book to help you publish magazines in your own village, town, city, region or even nationally. "How to Become a Magazine Publisher - Create Your Own Magazine," gives you realistic ideas and processes that have the ability to turn your dreams of becoming a Magazine Publisher into reality.
· The legalities and how to protect your magazine
· How to register your business
· How to brand everything to have a successful identity
· Costs and funding options
· How to create content and obtain images
· The different types of printing firms
· How to get readers and/or subscribers
· Numerous ways to make money through your magazine
· How to publish your magazine online
· And so much more
"How to Become a Magazine Publisher - Create Your Own Magazine," contains the vital information that you need!
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.44(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
This book gives you an amazing insight into the world of magazine publishing. If you want to start your own magazine then this book will definitely show you how. It gives you everything you need to know, from naming your magazine to creating the content - this book has it covered. A MUST BUY FOR ANY BUDDING MAGAZINE PUBLISHER!