How to Become a U.S. Citizenby Peterson's
Peterson's How to Become a U.S. Citizen is the perfect resource to help you pass the U.S. citizenship exam with flying colors! Learn about the benefits and responsibilities of citizenship, eligibility requirements, and what's involved in becoming naturalized. Follow step-by-step guidance on applying for U.S. citizenship. Prepare with practice questions for each portion of the new naturalization test, including civics and English speaking, reading, and writing.
1. Peterson's How to Become a U.S. Citizen offers readers the resources and expert guidance needed to become a U.S. citizen and to master the NEW naturalization test, which went into effect in October 2008.
2. Readers will find comprehensive information on the naturalization application (including citizenship requirements) and ways to prepare for the test, the naturalization interview, and the English and civics tests.
3. Five multiple-choice practice civics tests with answers and explanations, plus 100 practice civics questions, with answers-the exact questions that may be asked during the real oral exam.
4. Anyone thinking about becoming a U.S. citizen will find detailed information on the U.S. immigration system, including essential facts regarding visas (immigrant versus non-immigrant), green cards, and U.S. immigration laws.
5. Sample forms--filled in and blank--allow readers to practice and become familiar with what information is required and what is needed to properly submit the forms, including a complete list of mandatory fees.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Hachette Digital, Inc.
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 3 MB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >