Read an Excerpt
Excerpted from How to Become Wealthy Selling Informational Products On the Internet by Stacey Chillemi. Copyright © 2006. Reprinted by permission. All rights reserved.
Why Informational Products?
There are several reasons why the informational business has become so hot and popular to many optimistic entrepreneurs:
1. Low cost entry: It does not cost much to begin an informational business; you can create your informational products, build a website, pay your hosting fees plus get your hands on the tools to start a successful e-mail campaign for less than $500 dollars. There is probably no other business with this much promise that you can start for so little money.
2. Easy to Create: Once you have created your first informational product, the process becomes easy to you. You can create as many products as you wish to enable you build multiple sources of income. The technology to do this is available throughout the internet and through software you can purchase on the internet and in stores
3. Unlimited Inventory: Once you have created a successful product, it becomes a positive feature that you own and control. There are no more production costs and the inventory is limitless. Your job is to market and promote your informational product or service for as long as there is demand for it.
4. No shipping and handling required: Your product is delivered automatically without any human intervention. No lost packages, no stamps and no delivery costs. The computer handles all chores and tracks the delivery of your product to your customers.
5. Immediate Payment: No receivables, thank you. Product is delivered automatically once payment ismade.
6. Best of all: You can work from home no traveling or office gossip to deal with anymore.
What Do I Do First?
Owning your own business and becoming an entrepreneur used to be a dream for many now it's becoming a reality for many individuals such as me. Many people are starting online business and becoming very success if I may add. Starting any type of business may seem overwhelming at first, but don't worry it gets easier as time goes by. You carry the dream in your mind of becoming an entrepreneur, but then you hold off on the idea because you think there are just so many things to do! Where am I going to get the time to create an online business selling informational products? This guide to the starting a business on the internet selling informational products is designed to help you make your dream of starting an online business a reality. You can use this book as a guide to help you through the steps you need to follow when starting an internet business or as a checklist while you're going through the process of starting your internet business to make sure that you have not ignored anything. Come up with a good business idea. Your business idea consists of selling information products on the internet. If you're uncertain of what informational products are, but you hear from word of mouth that's it's a great idea then I'm hear to fill you in on all the tricks of the trade.