How to Build the Grandma Connectionby Susan V. Bosak
Whether you're a new grandparent or have been one for years, or are a parent who wants to encourage a closer bond between
Bring the generations in your family closer together. Here in one concise, easy-to-use book are all the practical ideas, inspiration, and wisdom you need to build loving, rewarding, lifelong relationships between grandparents and grandchildren.
Whether you're a new grandparent or have been one for years, or are a parent who wants to encourage a closer bond between your children and their grandparents, this book is filled with ideas and insights you'll turn to again and again.
When an article on Susan V. Bosak's bestseller Something to Remember Me By and her popular Grandma Connection Workshops appeared in The Washington Post, over 3,000 calls poured in wanting more information. In How to Build the Grandma Connection, Susan shares her research and experience from years of work with grandparents, parents, and children across the country. The book covers:
- Why grandparents are VIPsincluding surprising benefits for children, grandparents, and parents
- 5 simple, effective steps for building the Grandma (and Grandpa!) connection
- Tons of terrific tips for grandparents near and farincluding ideas for babysitting and visits, building bonds over long distances, understanding child development, dealing with conflicts with your adult children, sharing life stories, giving creative gifts and keepsakes
- The life lessons of grandparenthood
- The most complete listing ever of the best books for sharing with grandchildren
- Other books and resources to make relationships with grandchildren and adult children rewarding and special
Build a loving grandparent connection in your life!
- Communication Project, The
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.80(w) x 7.00(h) x 0.47(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >