How to Catch Him with His Pants Down: And Kick Him in the Assetsby Michael Bensen, Vincent Parco
Television viewers know New York City private investigator Vinny Parco from his show Parco, P.I. on Court TV®. In real/i>/i>
"It's all about sex. Good sex. When a client comes to me about a cheating wife or husband, that's my first question: 'How's your sex life?' People might get married for money, but they cheat because it feels good."--Vinny
Television viewers know New York City private investigator Vinny Parco from his show Parco, P.I. on Court TV®. In real life, Parco owns a private investigation firm and for years, has caught numerous husbands in the act of cheating on their spouses--and sometimes wives cheating on their husbands. How does he manage to nail cheaters again and again on tape and film? Now this veteran P.I. shares the scoop on his most outrageous cases, and shows you how to get the truth--as well as the divorce settlement you deserve--by:
- Spotting the classic clues of an adulterous spouse, from changes in spending habits to changes in clothing. . .
- Identifying your spouse's partner-in-crime--they're often hiding in plain sight. . .
- What to look for when hiring a P.I. . . .
- The vital roles you can play in the investigation. . .
- Inside advice to anyone who's trying to get away with cheating. . .
- And much more!
"Searing drama."--Entertainment Weekly on Parco, P.I.
Vinny Parco is president of Intercontinental Investigations, Inc. and the star of the Court-TV® reality show Parco, P.I. He has appeared on ABC News, Inside Report, CNN, CBS News, and The Oprah Winfrey Show.
- Kensington Publishing Corporation
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.40(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >