Are any of these habits draining your energy, straining your relationships and sucking the life out of you?
* Overeating or stress eating
* Drinking too much
* Spending too much money
* Stressing out
* Being a workaholic
* Watching too much TV
* Being chronically late
* Obsessed with online games
* Negative thinking
* Losing your temper
* Neglecting your health
* Neglecting your family
* Compulsive shopping
* Or any of hundred of other self-sabotaging habits?
Then you're ready for How to Change Habits to Change Your Life In The Next 30 Days.
The first goal is to break your “blueprint” into three comprehensive areas:
1. What are negative and positive habits?
2. How are habits formed? How can they be changed, replaced, or eliminated?
3. Tested techniques to support your mental blueprint. Well-structured plans will help you accomplish the changes you desire.
The second goal is to take you through explicit step-by-step actions to alter your behavior patterns, and to provide the techniques and tools to literally change your life in the next 30 days!
M. William Hall is a senior researcher and writer for Laurenzana Press. He specializes in personal development topics and is also the author of Why We Fail: The 101 Best Ways to Overcome Failure and Achieve Success, How To Become Smarter: 21 Ways to Increase Your Brain Power in the Next 30 Days, Anger Management: 21 Ways To Go From Mad To Glad And Find Peace In Your Life and How To Persuade & Convince Others: 101 Ways to Get Anyone to Say Yes.