- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
• Understand Exchange 2007 Prerequisites
Review hardware and software requirements, Active Directory requirements, and more.
• Manage Recipient Filtering
Create a custom MMC that contains the Exchange 2007 Recipients work center, which can be used, for example, by the helpdesk staff in your organization.
• Manage Outlook Anywhere
Outlook Anywhere makes it possible for your end users to remotely access their mailboxes from the Internet using their full Outlook clients.
• Manage Outlook Web Access 2007
See how Outlook Web Access 2007 was completely rewritten in managed code to make it scale even better.
• Use the Exchange 2007 Queue Viewer
You can now view information about queues and examine the messages held within them.
• Master Powerful Out-of-the-Box Spam Protection
The Edge Transport server supports SMTP, provides several antispam filtering agents, and supports antivirus extensibility.
• Manage a Single-Copy Cluster-Based Setup
SCC-based cluster provides service failover and still has a single point of failure when it comes to the databases.
• Recover Mailbox Databases
Use the improved database portability feature to port and recover a Mailbox database to any server in the Exchange 2007 organization.
* Essential information for the multi-tasked System Administrator charged perform everyday tasks
* Includes the latest coverage of the major new release of Exchange Server
* Emphasizes best-practice security measures for all areas and in particular the area of remote access via Outlook
Covering the major new release of Microsoft Exchange Server in 2007, which will create significant challenges for IT managers, this guide addresses the challenge of delivering greater performance and accessibility while increasing protection against a new generation of high risk security threats.