Now YOU Can Finally Learn All the ins and outs of Creating Your Own Video Product...and it's broken down into simple terms ANYONE can understand! Order Today!
Are you ready to learn what marketing experts have known for quite awhile about creating your own video products? It's simple with this step by step guide.
The Simple Guide To Creating Your Own Video Products
2 Of The Main Benefits to Video Products
1) It's much easier to SHOW someone how to do something, as opposed to just telling them.
Teaching people to do something with written word can be difficult at best. Some won't understand what you are trying to explain...they may be confused with certain terms or descriptions. With video, you can SHOW them what you are talking about to remove all doubt. There's no guessing that they are doing something correctly, they'll know for a fact!
2) Higher perceived value of all your products.
Writing a manual or guide is great, but to be honest, videos are EXPECTED to cost more. You are adding a personal touch, and spending your time bonding with your customer (or at least, that's how it seems). Because of this, the value of your product increases. You can earn more profit from the exact same amount of work!
Here's a taste of what you will learn inside this guide...
• What tools are you going to need to create your video product? In this chapter, you'll see the advantages and disadvantages of certain tools...and more importantly, what you MUST have in order to create a great video product.
• Do YOU know how to edit your video? Unless you plan on recording one continuous video, and starting over each time you mess up, you absolutely must know the essentials of editing. Get them broken down into simple terms!
• You mean I have to have a plan? This is quite possibly the most important step in the video creation process...are you prepared to waste hours and hours because you missed one of the steps?
• Product delivery just got a little more complicated! Now that you have a video to deliver to customers, you need to know how to go about it. Will it be physically shipped? Downloadable? What if your customer is on slow dial up...all these questions and more are answered.