- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
A complete guide to succeeding in today's burgeoning seminar business—from developing a program and market testing, to pricing, promotion, advertising, and more! How to Develop & Promote Successful Seminars & Workshops The adult education business—seminars, workshops, classes, conferences—is one of the fastest growing industries in the country and, for many, extremely profitable. Now, Howard Shenson shares proven-effective, research-based strategies responsible for filling more than one million seminar seats, to allow anyone with marketable knowledge to succeed in the seminar business. You'll learn:
* How to select a marketable subject and test market any seminar for about $1,000 or less
* How to develop a dynamic program and effective program materials
* How to create a powerful, registration producing marketing strategy and design winning promotional materials
* How to assess promotional effectiveness and fine-tune marketing to increase sales
* How to evaluate and choose where and when to conduct your seminar or workshop
* How to select hotel and conference facilities
* How to price your program to ensure maximum registrations/profitability
* How to develop or obtain program materials and how to add to your profits through back-of-the-room sales of products and services
* How to creatively select and rent mailing lists, and maximize your direct mail response while reducing marketing expense
How to Select Seminar Topics That Sell.
Marketing and Promotion.
How to Design and Write Promotional Materials That GetResults.
Single Program Brochures vs.
How to Select and Rent Mailing Lists.
When to Mail Seminar and Workshop Promotions.
The Capture Ratio: Calculating Expected Direct Mail Response.
Promoting Seminars with Advertisements.
Where and When to Hold Seminars and Workshops.
Selecting Hotels and Conference Facilities.
Pricing Your Program.
Added Profits: Successful Back-of-the-Room Selling.
Promoter, Presenter, and Participant.
The Winning Program.