Bring new life to your graphics and easily create and publish movies, sound files, presentations, interactive web content, and much more with help from this step-by-step guide. How to Do Everything with Flash 8 shows you how to get the most from this tremendously powerful multimedia design tool through easy-to-follow and well-organized bits of information. Fully updated to cover all the new and existing Flash featuresincluding advanced interactivity with ActionScriptthis valuable resource will help you discover why Flash is the world’s most popular web graphics application.
- Follow a fun and easy program that makes learning the basics of Flash a breeze
- Understand each element of the toolbar, timeline, and library
- Create static, input, and dynamic text for applications or games
- Add graphics, video, and sound to your movies
- Embed and edit video in Flash documents
- Understand the range of animation features including motion tween animations
- Use timeline effects to quickly create animations
- Make animated movie clips and buttons
- Use behaviors to create interactive movieswithout programming
- Get an introductin to ActionScript
- Test, optimize, and publish your Flash movies
Bonnie Blake, MFA, (Oakland, NJ) is an award-winning designer who specializes in graphic design and multimedia, and has been an avid Flash user since its first release. She is an Assistant Professor of Multimedia Design at Ramapo College of New Jersey. Bonnie is the author of the first two editions of How To Do Everything with Flash, co-author of the third edition of How To Do Everything With Flash, 50 Fast Digital Video Techniques, Master Visually iPod and iTunes (Wiley), and Flash Deconstruct (NRP), as well as the author of Flash 5 ActionScript, a best selling online course at ehandson.com.
Doug Sahlin (Lakeland, FL) is an author, graphic designer, and Web site designer living in Central Florida. He is the author of twelve books on graphic design including How To Do Everything with Adobe Acrobat 6.0. Sahlin's articles and product reviews have appeared in national publications such as Computer Graphics World, 3D Magazine, Video Systems, and Corel Magazine. His tutorials have been featured at numerous Web sites devoted to graphic design.