How To Do Everything With Visorby Rick Broida, Dave Johnson
Enhance your Visor experience with this comprehensive,solutions-packed guide. Easy to follow and loaded with practical information,this resource will help you master built-in applications and become familiar with third-party tools,allowing you to get the most out of your handheld device. Ideal for both beginners and experienced users,this reference covers everything from basic set-up to advanced development tools that will allow you to create your own applications.
Get small! Learn to use this extremely portable,pocket-sized electronic organizer to manage addresses,appointments,expenses,tasks,memos,and more. With coverage of more than 50 available modulesplus new devices like the Visor Edge,Prism,and Prothis comprehensive directory is loaded with information,solutions,and practical advice. Discover why the Visor is not only an extension of your desktop computer,but a computer in its own right,capable of running sophisticated software from spreadsheet managers and expense trackers to electronic-book readers and Web browsers. How To Do Everything with Your Visor,Second Edition will help you get the most from your Handspring PDA.
- Completely up-to-datecovers Visor Pro,Prism,and Edge models,as well as the latest Springboard modules
- Access third-party programs to extend your Visor's capabilitiesor write your own!
- Travel in style while playing games,checking email,and connecting to your Internet service provider
- Write fluidly in minutes with the handwriting-recognition software
- Master the Visor's core applicationsAddress List,Date Book,Memo Pad,and To Do List
- Learn about MP3 music players,digital cameras,mobilephones,GPS receivers,games,memory expansion,and more
- Throw away your laptopturn your Visor into a mobile office suite
- Share data with Windows,Macs,and other PDAs
- Troubleshoot common problems
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >