Reader’s Digest simplifies and enriches consumers’ lives by discovering and expertly selecting the most interesting ideas, stories, experiences and products in health, home, family, food, finance and humor. Our portfolio of products includes our flagship magazine Reader's Digest; Taste of Home, the world's largest circulation food publication; The Family Handyman, America's leading source for DIY; and a suite of Enthusiast titles including Birds & Blooms, Country, Country Woman, Farm & Ranch Living and Reminisce. Our content is delivered in multi-platforms including print, digital, books, and home entertainment products. Further information about the company can be found at www.rda.com
How to Do Just About Anything on a Computer: Microsoft Windows 7by Editors of Reader's Digest
Organized in four sections, the book takes you from your initial computer set-up to creating your own/i>
Want to know more about Facebook and Twitter? How about how to sell your unused items on eBay? Want to create your own letterhead or put together a baby book? With How to Do (Just About) Anything on a Computer, you'll be able to do all those things and more.
Organized in four sections, the book takes you from your initial computer set-up to creating your own iTunes account. Each chapter follows a similar step-by-step illustrated format so you will always feel as if you have an instructor at your side. Based on Windows 7, the latest Microsoft operating system, the instructions include screen shots to guide you every step of the way. As you progress from section to section, you will learn about:
- You and your computer-Learn how to set up your computer-from firewalls to virus protection.
- Practical Home Projects-Choose from 37 practical projects, including how to create a recipe database, design your own address labels, and set up a family budget spreadsheet.
- The Internet-Learn how to send and receive e-mail securely, share files, and scan documents.
- Troubleshooting-Don't panic, a wide range of easy-to-follow solutions to common problems is provided in this section.
- Reader's Digest
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.22(w) x 9.88(h) x 0.98(d)
- Age Range:
- 18 Years
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >