How to Gain Weight if You're too Skinnyby S.D. Grisson
With your copy of "How to Gain Weight
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Are you tired of people telling you that you are just too skinny? Have you been looking for ways to gain weight with no success? Are you ready for a proven step by step method that will guarantee you will gain weight? Well, stop looking and start acting by getting your copy of "How to Gain Weight if You're too Skinny"!
With your copy of "How to Gain Weight if You're too Skinny" we will show you how to gain weight and have you putting on weight in no time!
Are you sick and tired of people telling you that you’re just too skinny, when you probably eat like a horse?
If so, welcome. You’ve come to the one place that understands where a skinny person comes from. Some people are just born skinny. It’s not something we’re proud of. It’s just as hard being called a stick as it is being called “fat”.
Unfortunately, all of the media these days is targeted toward people that need to lose weight. Well, guess what?
There ARE people out there that need to gain weight. And I am guessing if you’re reading this then you are one of them.
Here are some important facts you need to know about gaining weight.
• You need to eat at least 500 extra calories each day to gain weight, or you’ll remain as skinny as skinny can be.
• One pound equals 3500 calories, so you’ll have to consume at least this much each week to gain a pound a week.
• Just like it takes time to lose weight, it takes time to gain weight, but YOU won’t have to wait forever…
• Changing what and how you drink can affect your ability to lose weight or gain weight… all you have to figure out is how to change what foods and drinks and when, and we’ll show you how!
Maybe you know these things, but are still struggling to pack on a few pounds. What you NEED to do is this:
Change Your Lifestyle And Start Gaining Weight
Yes, it SOUNDS unbelievable. But I guarantee you, if you take action, and start eating the foods that will fuel your body and pack on some healthy pounds, you will gain weight and it will be in all the right places!
The fact of the matter is, you are gonna look great! By eating the right foods and exercising the right way, you will gain muscle, which will automatically cause an increase in your weight.
You also need to know: Each person is different. While one person may need to eat 2,200 calories every day to gain weight, another might need 3,200 calories.
How do you know what the right percent of calories is for you? You have to calculate the number of calories you need.
In just a few short minutes, you can learn:
• How often you need to eat to maintain a healthy weight and pack a few pounds on in just the right places…
• How to calculate your calorie needs so you know exactly how many calories you should eat each day to gain weight, customized to meet your body’s needs…
• Discover Quick-N-Easy meals that will motivate you to gain weight without all the hassle and fuss associated with complicated meal plans…
• Find out what healthy high-fat substitutions you can make so you don’t have to rely on cookies and snicker bars to get you through the hump… Find out what foods you should eat
• Discover the #1 secret to exercise that will help you pack on pounds rather than lose weight… Try It With No Risk!
• Find out what the “rules for working out” are so when you get to the gym or pound the pavement you don’t lose the weight you’ve worked so hard to gain…
• Women, learn how you can gain weight without looking overly muscular and without adding jiggle to your every step…
We've added a Weight Gain Bonus Chapter! In this chapter you will find information such as:
• Tips to Gaining Weight Fast
• How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Matter
• How to Gain Weight for Men
• How to Gain Weight for Women
• How to Gain Weight Faster!
• How to Gain Weight and Muscle
• What to do if You Can't Gain Weight
• Gain Weight Supplements
• Gain Weight Shakes
• Gain Weight Protein
• Gain Weight Programs
• Gain Weight Pills
• Gain Weight for Women
• Gain Weight Foods
• Gain Weight Diets That Are Available
Order your copy of "How to Gain Weight if You're too Skinny" today!
- BN ID:
- Learning Life eBooks
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 695 KB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews