How To Get A Dream Job In Pharmaceutical Sales - Direct Inside Advice And Guidance From A Sales Managerby Clint Cora
- What recruiters and sales managers are looking for so you could zero in on their requirements making them want you for
"How To Get A Dream Job In Pharmaceutical Sales - Direct Inside Advice and Guidance From a Sales Manager" teaches you the most effective ways to break into the exciting and lucrative pharmaceutical industry. This ground breaking book includes;
- What recruiters and sales managers are looking for so you could zero in on their requirements making them want you for their sales teams.
- Where to find pharmaceutical sales jobs. You will learn how to uncover hidden opportunities before the rest of the crowd even knows about them.
- Multiple entry routes to maximize your opportunities to get into the pharmaceutical industry. If all of the other candidates are trying to get in through the front door, this book will show you where the side and back doors are.
- Unique overall strategies for different types of backgrounds so you could succeed in breaking into the industry even if you have no prior sales or medical health care experience.
- How to write effective eye opening cover letters that make reviewers want to eagerly read your resume in detail while other candidates' applications are thrown directly into the trash can.
- How to write super powerful resumes geared towards sales positions that will stand out and get the attention of reviewers who will want to immediately schedule you in for an interview.
- How to fully prepare for personal interviews to help you shine and really impress interviewers. Interview strategies and how to handle tough questions in order to help you turn even the most grueling interviews into your personal showcases of your top skills.
- Master checklist of 115 action steps to take in a logical and easy to follow order to help guide you through your job hunting campaign in the most effective manner without missing anything important.
This book was written by Clint Cora, a former successful pharmaceutical drug industry executive. As a national sales manager, he hired, trained and managed pharmaceutical sales representatives. This is why this book will help you get an edge over others who also want to get pharmaceutical sales jobs.
- Free Spirit Gallery Publishing
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.25(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.32(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >