Ever wonder how some racers always have a fast car?
Are you struggling with a loose or tight race car in the corners and just can't seem to figure it out?
Well wonder and struggle no more!
In the book Jon will reveal all the proven methods on:
- Crew Chief Communication Responsibilities-8 things the crew chief is responsible for
- Driver Communication Responsibilities-6 things the driver is responsible for
- How to Breakdown the Corner-break down the corner for easier setup communication
- How to Make the Most of Corner Breakdown Feedback-how to get the best results from breaking down the corners
- Common Feedback Traps-common miscommunications between how your car looks and how it feels
- 11 Setup Problem Scenarios and How to Correct Them- 11 examples of breaking down the corner and how to correct your setup to make your car work - this is IMPORTANT!
- Contradictions to the "Rules"-4 common setup miss-readings
Jon Roetman always had a great love for circle track racing and in 2005 wrote his first of 11 books on how to setup your race car and sold them primarily through eBay. Affordable solid race car setup information is what his goal was.
Over the next 4 years the following 10 books all came to be a reality. Today these books have helped 1000's of racers figure out how to setup their race car to WIN races!
We invite you to join us as a reader and wish you the best of luck at the track!
Hope to See You in Victory Lane Soon!
Author of "The Racers Edge Series" Race Car Setup Books