Ron Legrand started buying and selling real estate in 1982 when he was broke and bankrupt, and became so good at it, he?s been teaching others how to do it ever since. According to him, you don?t use cash to buy real estate ? you use real estate to make cash. And you can do it in any economy. Using fixer-upper foreclosures or move-in-ready ?pretty houses.?
But the best part is ? you won?t ever step foot in a bank, so it doesn?t matter what ...
Ron Legrand started buying and selling real estate in 1982 when he was broke and bankrupt, and became so good at it, he’s been teaching others how to do it ever since. According to him, you don’t use cash to buy real estate – you use real estate to make cash. And you can do it in any economy. Using fixer-upper foreclosures or move-in-ready “pretty houses.”
But the best part is – you won’t ever step foot in a bank, so it doesn’t matter what kind of credit you currently have. In fact, Ron says there are two things he forbids his students to do when they buy real estate – write checks and apply for loans. And in this audio, you’ll hear exactly how he buys and sells his real estate for an easy profit without ever risking his credit or wealth.
You’ll Also Hear…
• All about “wholesaling” – the fastest, easiest (and most no-brainer) way newbies can use to start making money right away – and expect profits that range from $5,000 to six figures for less than a 15-day turnaround
• The 3 surefire ways people get screwed on real estate – and how to avoid them
• A little-known strategy Ron uses to get paid the day he buys a house – and paid again the day he sells it
• The one piece of advice Ron tells anyone looking to break into real estate
• How to make the most of a “subject to” agreement – how to use it to buy a house with no money, credit or loans – along with a real-life example of how Ron does it all the time
• An exclusive look at 1031 exchanges, and how to use them to avoid Uncle Sam while you flip house after house
• An eye-popping demonstration of how Ron uses lease options to sell a house – and a step-by-step guide on how to do it too
• The only 3 exit strategies that work – and how to work them
Ron is in his 60s and says he’s never seen a better time to buy and sell real estate than right now. With so many bargains flooding the market, if you can’t find a deal, you’re probably not getting off the couch. But, he says, the trick to being successful in this economy is to stop listening to the negative naysayers who just want you to suffer alongside of them. Lots of people are making money on real estate in this economy – and in this audio, you’ll hear how you can be one of them.
So in this audio, you’ll hear what you need to do before you jump into buying a franchise. You’ll hear the only kind of due diligence that makes a difference, the 3 biggest pitfalls you need to look out for, what kind of help you can typically expect from a franchisor, and the best ways to finance your transaction.