Andy Anderson has been a successful full-time freelancer for nearly two decades. He has freelanced as a writer, illustrator, graphic designer, voice talent, and software programmer. He currently resides in Los Angeles California where he is co-principal of creativeThinkTronics, a creative consulting firm which provides outsourcing services to software and media companies in California.
How to Make Money from Home as a Freelancerby Andy Anderson
Wouldn't you like to wake up every morning, go over to your computer, and get your assignment for the day and be paid extremely
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
You don't need to work those ridiculous amounts of hours to attain the income that you dream of, according to Andy Anderson, author of HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM HOME AS A FREELANCER. In fact, you don't even need to leave your home.
Wouldn't you like to wake up every morning, go over to your computer, and get your assignment for the day and be paid extremely well that same day?
You can find many businesses online and offline that need people, like you, to do tasks for them, and they outsource loads of that work everyday.
In the age of virtual offices run from home with no 9-5 employees, you can find hundreds of tasks with which online business owners need help.
This can be anything from typing up documents, transcribing, doing voice over work, web design, freelance writing, or computer programming.
Many businesses are looking for someone with your skills.
"How to Make Money From Home As A Freelancer" shows you how to utilize your skills to earn money every day as a freelancer. And you don't need a large sum of money to start freelancing from home. In fact, it costs nothing to get started in some instances.
Here's a few strategies you will learn...
• How To Get Paid Double Or Triple Your Rate By Working Fast!
• Where To Find Clients That Pay Fast And Give Repeat Work!
• How To Build Up A Regular Customer Base For More Profits!
Did you know that making money helping people with their online problems pays big!
Author and freelancer Andy Anderson will show you exactly how you can make money from home using your skills to help people. This stuff is highly profitable and fun -- a truly rare combination!
What's Inside this how-to eBook?
How to Make Money From Home As A Freelancer is going to tell you everything you need to know to quit your J.O.B. by next week and get you on the path to working from home as your own boss once and for all! It's fresh and hard-hitting information.
You're going to learn all of the ins and outs of doing business online and how you can help people for a nice paycheck.
You'll Learn ...
• Where To Find Thousands Of Hot Prospects To Work For!
• How To Generate Repeat Profits From Clients!
• How To Double Or Even Triple Your Rates For The Same Work!
• How To Get Paid Instantly Online For Quick Paychecks!
• How To Get More Work Done With Less Effort For More Money!
• How To Attract More Clients Quickly, Easily And Without Cold Calls!
Here is a full table of contents of what you are about to learn in this audio book:
• Chapter 1… Why Freelance?
• Chapter 2… Who is Making Lots of Money and Why?
• Chapter 3… Presenting Yourself
• Chapter 4… A Bullet Proof Marketing Plan for Freelancing
• Chapter 5… Getting Potential Clients and Making the Sale
• Chapter 6… Converting Clients into Residual Income
• Chapter 7… The Business Side of Your Business
• Chapter 8… Increasing Productivity While Increasing Profits
• Chapter 9… Minimizing All Costs for More Profits
• Chapter 10…Do Less and Make More
• Chapter 11…Tips and Tricks for Professionalism
Andy Anderson has been a successful full-time freelancer for nearly two decades. He has freelanced as a writer, illustrator, graphic designer, voice talent, and software programmer. He currently resides in Los Angeles California where he is co-principal of creativeThinkTronics, a creative consulting firm which provides outsourcing services to software and media companies in California
- BN ID:
- Payday Publishing
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 669 KB
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews