- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Chicago, IL
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
"Already a classic in its field, this thoroughly-updated edition of the training manager’s ultimate answer book gives readers clear guidance and techniques for accomplishing successful, cost-effective training.
Readers will learn the steps for building and maintaining a training and development program, including how to:
• assess the needs of participants
• manage workshops for teams
• train for innovation
• monitor and evaluate the program
How to Manage Training now features material on topics such as integrating e-learning into existing programs, as well as a comprehensive review of literature in the field of workplace learning. It is an immediately useful tool for anyone involved in managing training.
This field-proven resource is packed with 200 easy-to-use forms, checklists, figures, and charts -- all included on the accompanying CD-ROM."
"List of Training Management Checklists
List of Training Management Forms
Preface to the Third Edition
1. How to Lead Learning Organizations
2. How to Make the Most of E-Learning
3. How to Run the Training Operation
4. How to Manage Outsiders
5. How to Manage Training for Teams
6. How to Manage Coaching and Mentoring
7. How to Train for Innovation
8. How to Support Learners On Their Own
9. How to Assess Training Needs
10. How to Design and Write Training
11. How to Implement and Deliver Training
12. How to Evaluate Training
Appendix: Models for Individual and Organizational Learning"