Dave Anderson (Agoura Hills, CA) started in business selling insurance door-to-door, selling cars and worked his way to the head of a $300 million automotive retail sales organization. Ten years ago, he left the automotive retail industry and began Learn To Lead, a sales and leadership training company. Dave has appeared as a panelist on MSNBC's Your Business show on numerous occasions. He has an international customer base as well, speaking in a total of thirteen countries. He offers hundreds of free training articles and has over 30,000 opted-in subscribers in 40 countries through his website learntolead.com.
How to Run Your Business by THE BOOK: A Biblical Blueprint to Bless Your Businessby Dave Anderson
In How to Run Your Business by THE BOOK, famed leadership guru Dave Anderson reveals biblical lessons to help transform the people, culture, and results of your business. Not only will you master timeless business principles based/b>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
A revised Second Edition of the book that shows you how to use Bible-based leadership principles to improve business performance
In How to Run Your Business by THE BOOK, famed leadership guru Dave Anderson reveals biblical lessons to help transform the people, culture, and results of your business. Not only will you master timeless business principles based on the world's bestselling book, you'll build a foundation for your business that leads to long-term success. It's a refreshing return to commonsense business basics, based on leadership lessons peppered throughout the Good Book. You'll read what the bible has to say about hiring and training people, managing money, creating a leadership vision, achieving ambitious goals, and much more.
This new Second Edition features a new introduction that includes letters from readers about their success using these principles, a new chapter on leading through crisis, and bonus sections at the end of each chapter that offer new and expanded insights on these powerful leadership principles.
- Includes practical, proven business guidance gleaned from the Bible
- Features smart business guidance like the High-Five Principles for elevating your people skills, Four Mandates to Maximize Your Time, and How to Overcome the Number One Cause of Management Failure
- Fully updated with a new Introduction, new section chapter conclusions that help you follow through on each chapter's principle, and an entirely new chapter on crisis leadership
- Dave Anderson is also the author of Up Your Business!, If You Don't Make Waves, You'll Drown, How to Deal with Difficult Customers, and How to Lead by THE BOOK
Best of all, you don't need to be familiar with the Bible to profit from these wise and timeless principles. All you need is a heart open to biblical wisdom and a willingness to lead with courage.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 965 KB
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >