How to Start a Lucrative Virtual Bookkeeping Business: A Step-by-Step Guide to Working Less and Making More in the Bookkeeping Industryby E. T Barton
WARNING: This is not your typical bookkeeping book. You will not find a lot of "Industry Jargon" in this book, nor will you find your usual "do it this way because it's always been done this way" kind of advice. The authors of this book have a twisted sense of humor and it shows. (Their defense - staring at computer screens everyday has finally made them go batty.… See more details below
WARNING: This is not your typical bookkeeping book. You will not find a lot of "Industry Jargon" in this book, nor will you find your usual "do it this way because it's always been done this way" kind of advice. The authors of this book have a twisted sense of humor and it shows. (Their defense - staring at computer screens everyday has finally made them go batty.) This book was written only for the bookkeepers who are dying to try something new, easy and simple, and who don't want to do things "the same old way." If that's you, read on...
If you have dreams of starting your own lucrative virtual bookkeeping business, but have been putting it off because you're just not sure you can do it, or even get any clients, you're not alone. Every independent bookkeeper feels that way at one time or another. "How to Start a Lucrative Virtual Bookkeeping Business" was created to help get you past your own objections, create the perfect home office, and then go out and find the ideal virtual bookkeeping client - step-by-step.
In this book, you will find:
• 10 Simple Steps to starting and running your virtual bookkeeping business.
• More than 30 ways to find new clients, including what-not-to-do.
• An additional 30 tips to help supplement your bookkeeping business.
• Scripts to turn your existing clients (or boss) into virtual bookkeeping clients.
• Advice on how to brand and market your new business on an extremely-tight budget.
• Multiple ways to get your clients to pay.
• How to recognize the warning signs of a Deadbeat Client.
• Advice from other bookkeeping business professionals on creating the virtual bookkeeping business you've always dreamed of.
• PLUS, there are links inside the book to a Bonus Page where you can download FREE "Printable" Word and PDF documents to help you implement the strategies easily into your own business.
What are you waiting for? It's time to tell your boss you're making your own hours and they can take you or leave you as you are - a lucrative virtual bookkeeper business owner.
E.T. Barton and Robin Davis met back in 1976, shortly after Robin's "water broke." That's right, E.T. and Robin are mother and daughter and Robin was all of 5 years old at the time (at least that's the story Robin's sticking to!). Both mother and daughter got into bookkeeping shortly after high school (because it's in the genes), and through the years have encouraged each other to begin their own bookkeeping companies. Since E.T's passion lies in writing, and Robin's lies in bookkeeping, they've decided to team up and share their collective knowledge in a way that is simple and entertaining for the "Average Business Joe."
Oh - and Bookkeepers will like it too.
- CreateSpace Publishing
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.53(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >