- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
1. Assessment centres and multi-assessment events
2. How to succeed in group exercises
3. How to make successful presentations
4. How to pass psychometric tests
5. How to project yourself accurately through personality and emotional intelligence questionnaires
6. How to succeed at panel interviews
7. In-tray, case study and role-play exercises
8. Rounding off your preparation for an assessment centre
9. After an assessment centre: how to achieve future success
Posted December 31, 2014
I used this highly readable book to familiarize myself with Assessment Center format, content and preparations needed to be successful. It does not go into each area way too deeply but does give you what you need to identify weaknesses ahead of time to be successful (as I fortunately was) thanks to this book.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.
Posted November 14, 2011
No text was provided for this review.