How to Succeed at the Medical Interviewby Chris Smith, Darryl Meeking
- Discussion of the different types of /li>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Doctors are likely to undergo several interviews of different types during their career, and this new title in the popular 'How to' series aims to guide the medical professional through the steps necessary to thoroughly prepare for this competitive process.
- Discussion of the different types of medical interview
- How to prepare for interview
- How to optimise your performance
- Information about common questions and how best to answer them
- Information about knowledge-based questions currently asked
- Coverage of questions that test generic skills and how to answer them
- How to prepare for competency-based assessments and tasks.
An ideal companion for all health professionals faced with an interview, How to Succeed at the Medical Interview will assist in building confidence and ensuring that candidates are as thoroughly prepared as possible.
Meet the Author
Dr Chris Smith MBBCh MRCP
Darryl Richard Meeking MB.ChB. MRCP
Academic department of Diabetes and Endocrinology
Queen Alexandra Hospital
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >