Just, 20% of the words in a language make up to 80% of the conversations we face in our daily life. You'll have a solid base and the ability to keep improving and developing yourself. This method is suitable for everyone from frequent ...
Just, 20% of the words in a language make up to 80% of the conversations we face in our daily life. You'll have a solid base and the ability to keep improving and developing yourself. This method is suitable for everyone from frequent travelers to first timers, as well as language students and enthusiasts.
'Let's Talk Arabic' is the faster and easier teach you how to talk Arabic, as it is:
* Step-by-step lessons to teach you conversational Arabic from the beginning
* Practical vocabulary and authentic everyday usage
* Simple explanations and plenty of examples and exercises
* Supported by Pictures, two colors texts
* A grammar reference sections
* an effective guide teaches you everything you need to know about Arabic culture.
There are simple step-by-step explanations, plenty of practice talking exercises. No previous knowledge of Arabic is assumed.
- The book teaches the basics of Modern Standard Arabic using a simple and effective building-block method which is proven, simple, solid and reliable, as it has been successful for few years!
- The book includes everything you need for the Beginner's level- vocabulary, grammar, culture, and practice, and English - Arabic - English dictionary.
This book will teach you the basics of Modern Standard Arabic (MSA), which is the modernization of the Classical Arabic structures, as well as additions from the main dialects spoken all over the Arab world.
- The book is supported by audio lessons on its website and Facebook page.
The author is graduated from Al-Azhar university, which considered the oldest continuously functioning university in the world; this mosque and school complex was built during the reign of Fatimid Dynasty, with the doors opening in 972 CE. In 1960s Al-Azhar university expanded its curriculum to include modern subjects such as applied sciences, engineering and a college of medicine besides linguistics and Islamic studies.
For more than a thousand years, students have traveled from around the world to study at this prestigious university. In recent decades, many American scholars have studied Qur'an and Hadith at Al-Azhar. Although Al-Azhar has served as a center of Arab philosophical, religious and scientific learning, it has also served in producing many patriotic leaders for the whole Arab nation. For these reasons, graduates of this university are well known by their good knowledge.
The author has the pen name of Dr. Adam Yacoub. He is an experienced Arabic linguist. In addition to his career for several years in teaching Arabic as a foreign language, editor, and proofreader.