How To Train Your Brain: Anat Baniel, Leading Psychologist Teaches How To Use Your Brain To Eliminate Painby Michael Senoff
According to Anat Baniel, clinical
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Your body is built to work as one harmonious unit with the brain at the helm as its Chief Executive Officer. So it stands to reason that if we look at how this CEO handles its day-to-day functions, we can improve the quality of the whole team. That reasoning is one of the key principles behind the Anat Baniel Method.
According to Anat Baniel, clinical psychologist and creator of the method, our brain functions in one of two modes – learning or non-learning. Most of us only use our non-learning mode. We don’t think about how we walk or pick up a glass; we just do it. But in order to be productive, we need to force our brains to stop giving us the same-old, same-old. We need to ask it to give us a different and better pattern.
And in this audio, you’ll hear how to spark your brain into giving you those kinds of new patterns.
You’ll Also Hear…
• Simple – sometimes even illogical – ways to strengthen the brain by “making mistakes on purpose”
• How to take the sting out of your aches and pains by reducing the force you use on muscles in everyday activities • A simple exercise to do while you listen to this audio that will have you instantly seeing greater results in your body’s flexibility (probably more than you have in the last 10 years!)
• The real secret behind Albert Einstein’s genius
• A quick look at why we age and how to keep your brain youthful and growing
• Examples of how this method is being used to achieve unheard-of, breakthrough results for disorders like cerebral palsy, aspergers, and autism
• One family’s journey with cerebral palsy and exactly how Anat’s Method is helping them see the kind of dramatic results they never got from traditional western medicine
Being Lazy Is Actually a Good Thing…
Most people simply try too hard to get their muscles, their relationships and their creativity to do more and more. This is actually counterproductive. If you reduce the effort with which you do things, your brain will be forced to give you a better and easier way. And in this audio, you’ll hear how to train your brain to give you the most efficient ways possible.
- Michael Senoff
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 19 KB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >