Learning Life eBooks brings you quality information at affordable prices.
How to Turn a Profit With Penny Stocksby D.P. Brown
The main reason for this is the amount
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Many people around the world are looking for ways to invest their hard earned money. The idea is to one day retire with a nice nest egg from which to supplement their retirement years in comfort. One area that many consider investing in is the stock market. And, one of those investments many look into is penny stocks.
The main reason for this is the amount of money required to invest with. As the name implies, penny stocks usually require minimal amounts of investment money to purchase these stocks. However, the hope is that these stocks will also afford a greater return on that investment that exceeds the initial investment at a much greater rate than the more expensive stocks.
Most people don't have a ton of money to invest. With penny stocks, they can purchase more stocks for less money and the return on those investments can be much greater than one can imagine. The trick is to know which penny stocks to invest in that will do just that.
If you are looking at penny stocks as an investment for your retirement years, but didn't know how to go about it, you have come to the right place!
If you don't have a lot of cash to invest but want to take a portion of your earnings and have them pay back dividends for your golden years, keep reading because you are about to discover a powerful eBook that will take you by the hand and get you going.
Introducing "How To Turn A Profit With Penny Stocks"
Unlike the big players in the stock market, penny stocks are a whole other ball game that can offer enormous earning potential!
The question is: Will you find the promising stock about ready to take off? Will you hold on as your shares' value (once worth pennies each) explodes with the company’s growth?
• Now you can discover how to buy more shares for less money.
• Minimize risk when selecting stocks.
• Maximize your profit potential with clever techniques you can ONLY pull off with Penny Stocks.
Could the pennies in your piggy bank make you rich?
The answer is Yes, if you're lucky!
Investing in penny stocks is risky just like any stock market investment. But due to the small startup investment, and enormous earning potential if you hit the big time, penny stocks are a great way to start investing. And even more so when you have your copy of "How To Turn A Profit With Penny Stocks"!
Anyone who is getting ready to invest should do their homework. Not only on how the stock market works (and penny stocks in particular). You need to know how to spot a stock that holds promise. Because, the more information you have, the more sound (and rewarding) your investment will be.
Investors should know:
• How to research a stock and its financial history.
• How to get credible answers from a company, straight from the source!
• How to work with a stock broker for your best results (and not theirs).
And, once you're familiar with these factors, you're ready to get started and invest with confidence!
Inside "How to Turn a Profit With Penny Stocks," you will learn how to hunt down promising penny stocks. These penny stocks may be on the verge of exploding by 500%, 1,500% or even more.
Here is just SOME of the expert Penny Stock info you'll find inside your copy of "How To Turn A Profit With Penny Stocks":
• How much cash Penny Stock companies are likely to be worth, net.
• Here's how the NASDAQ handles penny stocks.
• When you can invest in penny stocks without the NYSE or NASDAQ.
• 6 reasons to protect yourself in the OTC market.
• When risky stocks deliver the most rewards.
• 5 ways to determine your risk tolerance before you pick a stock.
• When your stockbroker is working for you, and when he's looking out for himself.
• The trick to buying penny stocks for less than their asking price.
• The extra cost built into penny stocks you must be aware of.
• Key strategies for getting the best price available.
• Discovering patterns in penny stocks you can use to your advantage to cash in.
• 5 steps to uncovering the most promising penny stock.
• How to handle Initial Public Offerings cautiously.
• The 3 step success formula for discovering new companies to invest in.
• 5 questions that signal the “go-ahead” to invest.
• 5 warnings about penny stocks.
And MUCH more – guaranteed!
So, what are you waiting for? Get your copy of "How To Turn A Profit With Penny Stocks" today and start investing in your future!
- Learning Life eBooks
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 399 KB
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >