This guide will help you to create presentations using Powerpoint 2010. By studying this guide, you can learn how to make high-tech and professional looking presentations in a short period of time. This guide offers the following significant advantages to its readers: - This guide will help you in the use of standard and built-in presentation themes. You can also learn how to...
This guide will help you to create presentations using Powerpoint 2010. By studying this guide, you can learn how to make high-tech and professional looking presentations in a short period of time.
This guide offers the following significant advantages to its readers:
- This guide will help you in the use of standard and built-in presentation themes. You can also learn how to create your own themes.
- You will learn presentation creation from scratch, including media-rich and featured presentations.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 offers nine different types of slide layout options; the guide will direct you in choosing a specific type of layout for each slide.
- PowerPoint 2010 will teach you how to insert text and data to outline your presentation slides.
- You will also learn to insert the various kinds of illustrations, like shapes, charts, tables, etc. to organize the presentation contents and hence make it convey more to the audience.
- The guide will also help you to change the look and formatting of your presentation by employing a simple step-by-step process.
- You will also learn how hyperlinks are created among different kinds of file types.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 offers tools to print the outline, speaker notes and handouts for the audience. You can learn the printing of all the aforementioned presentation contents in a handy way.
- Finally, you can also learn to protect your presentation with the password to deny unauthorized access.
The guide is divided into different chapters having comprehensive details of different tools, features and functions of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. It will certainly be a a beneficial service package for those who want to learn Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 and make use of it in their practical and professional life.
HowExpert.com is a team of everyday experts that create no-fluff, straight to the point, quick guides (averaging 20 - 40 pages) that gets you fast results.
Our mission is to create quick and straight to the point guides that anyone can quickly read to get better results in the fastest time as possible.
We create quick reports because we know that many people prefer to get tips quick, fast, and easy compared to digging for it in an overly lengthy book.
We don't want to waste your time.
We want to get you results. That's it!
We want you to get results FAST.
That is why we purposely create most of our guides to be 20+ pages.
In the end, you get a cool 'how to' guide that focuses on ONE thing and ONE thing only.
That is to get you results FAST.
So if you are looking for a no-fluff, straight to the point guide that will get you real life results in the fastest way without wasting any of your precious time, then get any of our 'how to' guides of your choice.
Thank you and we wish you much success in all areas of your life!
Abdul Salam is an experienced technical writer for HowExpert.com. He is well-versed with a lot of computer software, including Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. He enjoys helping people become better at using all types of everyday computer applications.